My favorite Cities on this Tour of Europe

On this amazing journey to Europe we spent most of our time in these three countries-  Germany, Italy, and France. I found my favorite city in each of these. Judging on the people, food, sights, architecture and smells. Each city has it's up and downs, but each one also has it's own charm.
  
Munich had so many sights to see
that we couldn't squeeze them all in one day
Germany: In Germany we visited Frankfurt, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Munich. I really like all of these for different reasons, so it was very hard for me to decide. My favorite city is........... Munich! Munich was so beautiful and had so many sights to see. The only thing is that I wish I had had one more day to see everything. The hotel was really nice and the people there made an effort to speak English and help you. The sights were so beautiful and there was a lot to see. Transportation was easy and the food was very good. Mommy liked that you could find a beer garden that allowed children almost every 5 blocks or so. I would definitely go there again if we ever had the chance.

Nice was my favorite city
in France because I loved the beach
and the nightlife
France: in France we visited Strasbourg, Mulhouse, Lyon, and Nice. This decision was a lot easier. We did  a lot in Strasbourg, Lyon and Nice, but in Mulhouse there wasn't that much to see. Lyon was so beautiful, and Strasbourg too, but I think Nice was more fun. My favorite city is............ Nice! Nice was really fun for me. I liked it a lot better at night because the city was more alive and the beach was a lot better. My favorite part is the beach because you can have a lot of fun there just by sitting on the rocks. Also the beach is where a family can go and have a lot of fun. I think this was one of my favorite cities on the whole trip!

Italy: in Italy we visited Genoa, Pisa, Florence, Venice, Verona and Milan. My favorite city on this part is down to two: Venice and Florence. My favorite is............Venice! I loved the way that Venice was built on water and how the canals ran through the streets, even though we had to get a hotel in Venice Mestre, which is outside of the city, so that means that we had to take a bus to get there everyday. I was really surprised to see that there were no cars, no bikes and no buses. Everyone seemed to be walking or riding a ferry that was like a tram. The architecture was so beautiful there and I loved the cathedrals. The food was good and I have to admit that my favorite meal was a cheese pizza that we got at a groceries store. The only thing was that he ferry was so expensive. I think it was 12 euros for one person! I really think that this city was such an interesting experience.

Venice was so tourist friendly and the food was delicious
 
These were my favorite cities in France, Italy and  Germany. I loved all of the cities that we visited and I think each and everyone of them is fantastic in their own way. 






0 Response to "My favorite Cities on this Tour of Europe"

Post a Comment