,
All of my other blog entries have been about my opinions and what
I liked and disliked. Mommy has always gone on most trips with me and we always
have very different views on what were our favorite sights.So you can probably
guess how different they were this time. I think that all of the cities
we visited were awesome and I loved all of them. I think Mom and Grandma
did too.
QUESTION: Did you like this trip better than the previous one?
ANSWER: I liked this trip a lot better. We got to see more cities,
and try more foods and you were older too so you helped me a lot.
QUESTION: What was your favorite city in Germany?
ANSWER: I would say Munich because there was so much to see. I
only wish that we had spent more time there. In Munich, there were a lot of
pretty buildings and churches. It was a really big city too.
| Mommy felt there wasn't enough time to see Munich in its entirety |
QUESTION: What was your favorite city in France?
ANSWER: It has to be Lyon. I absolutely loved Lyon! It had so many
beautiful buildings and my favorite place in the world- Leonidas Chocolates,
even though I didn’t get to buy anything because the store was closed.
| Mommy loved the sights in Lyon but didn't get to purchase her chocolates |
QUESTION: What was your favorite city in Italy?
ANSWER: I liked Milan a lot, but Florence was so beautiful.
In Florence it was really easy to find your way around, and I loved the
architecture. It was either Florence or Milan.
| Mommy and me taking our selfie in Florence. She really liked the architecture in Florence. |
QUESTION: What country did you like the most?
ANSWER: I like Germany the most, because we spent more time there,
the food was delicious and the people were really nice.
QUESTION: What kind of weather did you like the best on this trip?
ANSWER: Cold. It seems like you can move around a lot easier and
faster. Because when its hot you have to stop a lot and stay in the shade the
whole time.
QUESTION: Which country do you think was the friendliest?
ANSWER: I liked the German and the Polish people. They always tried to help and give you advice. The French people weren't that nice because they didn't want to speak english at all. Even when you tried to make an effort and speak their language, they still didn't want anything to do with you.
QUESTION: What was your least favorite country?
ANSWER: My least favorite country has to be Switzerland. It
was so expensive there. The cities weren’t too big either.
QUESTION:: What was your least favorite city?
ANSWER: It is probably Zurich. Zurich was really small, and there was not that much to do there. Also, it was really expensive.
0 Response to "Mommy's Impression of Europe, Part Deux"
Post a Comment