,
![]() |
| Hopefully everyone will get a chance to read about my trip |
When I am on the plane I always get sick and my ears hurt from the sounds the airplane makes. And it always takes way too long when you have to wait at the airport. I am a fast reader and you just have to sit there and read your book! And by the time that the airplane is ready, you have already read the book! It's so frustrating! And when you get on the plane its always a struggle because there are lots of people trying to get in their seat just like you! And you have to push and shove and weave your way out of the crowd and find your seat. And then you have to sit down and then your mother tells you to get up again right after you were getting comfortable! Then she has to put your suitcase under some chair even though you tell her to put it under the chair you want to sit in which is the window seat, and she does not listen. And after that she tells you "sorry you have to sit on the chair next to the aisle." For me I do not like the walkway chair because people brush besides you and don't even care! And you don't get to look out the window because underneath you it looks so cool! The land always looks like a quilt.
I want to take my iPod which always entertains me because it has lots of video games and music I love! Like the 80's and country. You probably know that already because I should have told you. But I have learned a lesson in the past . BRING LOTS OF BOOKs SO YOU WILL NOT GET BORED. That's it. Maybe I should repeat it again. Nah! it's not necesary. For sure I will bring lots of snacks but I will be careful not to eat too much because iDada did one time and he got sick. I think that was in Japan.
For some reason I think I will get sick or I will have JET LAG! Oh no! The jet lag strikes again! DAH DAH DUN!!!( at the end DUN! is supposed to be a fermata). But mommy told me to sleep on the plane. YAH! About that I don't think I can. But that is what causes JET LAG. I think.
When we arrive in London we will take the subway to downtown London. Thats the kind of transportation we will have in London and all the other 8 countries we are visiting on this trip.

May 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM
Great job. I am glad you explained idada thought you had a spelling problem.
May 17, 2012 at 1:58 PM
Rivers, I love your blogs! You write a very interesting and informative story. I look forward to reading about your experiences in all of the countries you will be visiting.
June 6, 2012 at 7:21 PM
Rivers you are so lucky get to go to PARiS.I've always wanted to go to PARIS.