,
| I won't forget the shampoo |
Here is a poem I wrote about Europe - only one more day before we go!
I’ll be going to Europe soon
I’ll be going to Europe soon
We will go there by plane and not by balloon
We’ll arrive in London which is rainy and blue
I hope I didn’t forget to pack my shampoo
In Madrid, I’ll probably take a mid-day nap
The weather will be hot so I better wear a cap
In Rome, we’ll see the Pope and eat good food
Pizza is delicious and puts me in a good mood
Vienna with its palace royal and bold
Even though it’s the start of summer, the weather could be cold
Berlin is not romantic but I still want to see the Wall
Separating the people from East to West, it won’t be small
Paris has architecture
and the Siene River divides east from west
Lots of sights to see –
the Eiffel Tower and Disney will be the best
Belgium with waffles, chocolates and fries will be tasty
We’ll be there only one day, so let’s not be hasty
Amsterdam is pretty with lots of canals
but the tulips are not in season
Mostly I want to visit the Anne Frank House -
that’s the main reason
When this trip is finished, over and complete
My feet will be tired, and I’ll feel really beat.
May 30, 2012 at 4:11 AM
What an absolutely wonderful poem! Sounds like this trip is going to be great! Have a great time!