,
![]() |
| Mommy at the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. I think this will be my favorite city. |
On this trip there are lots of cities that I want to see. But this blog entry is about the city I want to see the most and why. Basically it means which one looks like my favorite. And drum roll please. The city is... Paris! And these are the reasons.
- Its always beautiful and everyone says so. My parents have been to Paris and they have always told me how beautiful it was. All the sights! But really I do have to thank the Romans. They built all of it! So there is my first reason.
- The Eiffel tower and the view. Mommy said she loved the Eiffel tower even though she did not go to the top. I think it's remarkable. It is 1,063 feet high! And it receives a new coat of paint every seven years. The Eiffel tower was built for the Paris International exposition. For me it's amazing to know that six million people visit the Eiffel tower every year. There are 1665 steps to the top.
- French cuisine. Delicious! Crapes, Omelette's, croissants, souffles, eclairs, mousse and mayonnaise. My parents loved the crapes and croissants. They all look delicious. And I bet they taste delicious too.
Well those were the reasons why I think Paris will be my favorite city.
Oh! yeah I forgot to tell you I graduated from second grade today! Third grade here I come!

May 24, 2012 at 10:21 AM
muchas felicidades Rivers por tu proximo viaje yo se q te divertiras mucho y sobre todo aprenderas otras formas de vida. recibe saludos de Valeria y Periquin y vamos a estar viendo tu publicaciones. SUERTE!!!!
Tu Tia Virna