,
![]() | ||
| On vacations, I love coney's but European food will be different |
All I know is that European Food is going to have very different foods than here. In London I want to have Cod and chips as here it is fish and chips. And I won't forget the salt and vinegar on my cod and fish. In London Indian food is also very common. I know it is spicy so I won't eat too much because it will give me a stomach ache!
In Madrid I want to have Churros with my hot chocolate. The hot chocolate there is kinda syrupy. When we had international fair at school we learned that they have tapas there. I really want to try them!
In Rome I want to try lasagna, pizza, spaghetti, and last but not least Alfredo. Whenever we go to Italian restaurants I always order the Alfredo.
In Berlin I want to try all the sausages and the currywurst which is a street food. I also want the pretzel which originally was supposed to be designed as praying hands. Now it is used around the world as a treat in many places.
In Paris I want to try Crapes, croissants, omelets, souffles, eclairs and mousse. On my crapes I want strawberries, bananas and chocolate syrup.
In Brussels I want to try Frites (fries) with mayonnaise and I also want their chocolates which they are famous for. And finally, in Amsterdam I want to get Indonesian food.
I know it sounds like I will gain lots of weight but I think I won't gain too much because we will be walking a lot on this vacation.

May 17, 2012 at 6:33 PM
Que bonita descripcion de la comida Rivers!!!!!!!!!!
Felicidades por tu escritura