iDada and his Staycation

While we are in Europe, iDada will be in Houston. How did he get the name iDada? Me and Mommy both have either an ipod or an iphone and he really has nothing that starts with i. So he calls himself iDada and isenator because he thinks he is running for senator. So for fun I call him The King Of Taxes.
 
This will be my very first big vacation without idada. And there are some things I won't miss.  Sometimes on vacations we have to go back to the room because dada has to work.I actually feel sorry for him but I sometimes feel like it gets in the way. When we are driving we get lost a lot because dada is not very good with directions. When we go visit relatives, he talks too much to other people and takes way too long. And finally he wants to eat the same food over and over and over and over and over (I could go on forever).
So these three weeks I get a break from dada.  What will this vacation be like without iDada? For example:when I'm reading I will get no interruptions. There will be no Sports and Baseball on Television. Girl time! When you go to a restaurant, I get to eat what I want. I'll love this! Dada won't be bossing me around on the sights I want to see! That's OK but when I give things a chance I seem to like them although I really don't show this. Dada always makes me answer him and when I don't, he answers for me - this is a little annoying and it gets on my nerves.

Dada, Sugar and Rivers at CAP - the newest addition to the Breeding family

What will dada and sugar do in Houston while we are gone?  What will their life be like?  Dada will boss sugar around.I know this because when we are gone he will have no one except sugar who cant do anything about it except tell her dog friends who will make an army and then attack the house which won't be funny. Maybe a little. Dada will sleep with sugar. I don't know about this but maybe. And I am a little worried about this because sugar is really stinky. Sugar will really not guard the house. Instead she will bark for nothing which she usually does.  Dada will call sugar wingnut, dummy, idiot, screwloose, fruitloop and other mean names which he usually does too. Dada will eat on  top of the sink. He said he does that when we go on trips so that he wont be messy and have to clean up because he has a busy job.  And Sugar will eat her regular boring plain old usual chow because she eats every day three times to be exact. Dada will not leave scraps for sugar because he doesn't want sugar to have any human food. Well I hope you learned a lot about dada. And I hope he is a little better than I described him.




0 Response to "iDada and his Staycation"

Post a Comment