,
![]() |
| Rivers: A big hit in the London Underground |
Well I think the people will be different. I have not seen many Europeans but I think they wont be very goofy like Jeremy Clarkson or James May.
I will be going to visit London, Spain, Rome, Vienna, Berlin, Paris, Amsterdam and the Vatican city.I know they will be different from america in many ways but in some ways they are probably alike. I have not yet planned out what I want to be in each of these countries but I know I want them to be extrordinary . when I travel to the top of the Eiffel tower I will be getting lots of postcards for my family in america and in mexico.
Many times I have wondered what the weather is like in Europe. I have heard that it is rainy in London but I am sure that no weather can stop me from having a good day!

May 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Rivers I really like your blog. It is very informative and interesting. I am looking forward to getting updates as you post them. Grandpa Gene