My fave five in Europe (I think...)

Mommy in Paris
a long time ago
These are the 5 top things I want to do in Europe. Actually, there are a lot of things I look forward to seeing in Europe.     

  1. First on my list is to visit the Eiffel Tower. Of course, my mommy said it is magnificent. When you drive into Paris and see this big structure it takes your breath away because it is so beautiful. From the way I see it I think it will be exciting to go to the top and look down with a spectacular view of Paris beneath you. When I watch Samantha Brown and she goes up to the Eiffel tower it looks beautiful.
  2. Second is the London Eye. It's sort of is like a Ferris wheel that was built to celebrate the Millennium and people like it so much that they decided to leave it there permanently and now you can ride the London Eye - and you can see most of London. What I am not looking forward to in London is the weather. Its really rainy and windy. Even in the summer! 
  3. Next is The Wall in Berlin. It used to divide the city in two parts - West Berlin and East Berlin. I don't know why they did that, but I will do some research about it before we arrive in Berlin. Finally, they took it down in 1989 and now people come to see what is left of the wall.
  4. The Colosseum. I am really excited to go see the Colosseum because it has been standing there for thousand of years. Half of the material (marble) was taken to build the Vatican city. Outside the Colosseum you can see people with gladiators costumes
  5. Last but not least, I am really looking forward to going to Disneyland in Paris. Woo hoo! I have already been to Disneyland in California and Disney World in Orlando but I am sure this is going to be so much different. I want to see the shows in French and ride all the rides.

These are only my fave five. It was really hard for me to figure out what I wanted to write. All of them sound really good!  But this is a list about my fave five that I want to see.

0 Response to "My fave five in Europe (I think...)"

Post a Comment