,
| Grandma at Oxford in England |
Grandma has been on several trips with us. She has went with our family to Disney World in Orlando, Six Flags over Texas, Branson and Silver Dollar City. This was Grandma’s first trip to Europe. She was very excited and she looked forward to going there. On the plane ride going to London, she was so excited that she stayed awake the entire time and watched the flight path over the ocean on TV.
I was real happy to have her come along with us on this magnificent trip. She helped a lot on this trip by carrying things that we bought and holding of all our stuff when we went to Disney. Grandma had a little difficult in trying new things but she did she try her best.
| Grandma and Mommy in Madrid, Spain |
When we got home she had jet lag real bad. But I was able to squeeze an interview in with her. This is what my Grandma thought of Europe.
| Mommy and Grandma in Vienna, Austria |
Question: How were the airplane rides like?
Answer: All of them were awesome because of the entertainment and the food.
Question: How did you like the trip?
Answer: I liked it a lot especially when I saw castles and acient ruins.
Question: What was your favorite city and why?
Answer: I liked Spain because I could understand the language.
Question: What was your least favorite city?
Answer: I did not like Amsterdam because the water was very dirty.
| Grandma and Mommy in Berlin, Germany |
Question: But was there anything you liked about Amsterdam?
Answer: I thought that when the buildings were dancing they were funny.
| Grandma enjoying frites in Brussels, Belgium |
Question: What was your favorite item that you bought?
Answer: In Brussels the Leonidas chocolates were delicious.
Question: What were your favorite foods?
Answer: I liked the salads at McDonalds but the best salad was in Spain.
Question: Was this trip exactly what you expected?
Answer: I thought that everyone did a lot more exercise than we do here.
Question: What was your favorite sight?
Answer: I think the most pretty sight was the palace in Vienna.
In my next blog entry, I will interview Mommy and her thoughts about Europe.
0 Response to "Grandma's Impressions of Europe"
Post a Comment