,
| Rivers at the entrance of Disneyland Paris |
We got our tickets in advance so I was happy because we did not have to wait in the long line. After we passed security and went inside the park we got our maps. I was surprised that it looked small on the map but once you started walking around it is actually big. I think they just drew the map small.
| Rivers and Grandma at Sleeping Beauty's Castle |
Our next stop was Adventureland. We looked at the map and we finally decided to go to Adventure Isle. We explored the caves and beaches where the pirates hideout. Next we went to the Pirates of the Caribbean. We went through on an exciting cruise through the spanish fortress. This ride was pretty much like the one we have here in Orlando - except all the singing and yelling was in French. I did not understand what they were saying.
| Rivers at the Pirates hideout |
Still there was more to do in Fantasyland. We then headed to Sleeping Beauty’s castle to take some more pictures. Then we found an interesting cave with a scary dragon that had broken his chains. It was called La Taniere du Dragon. We also went to It’s a “Small World After All.” It was pretty much the same as it is here in America. We then found a shortcut to our next stop. Discoveryland!
We entered Discoveryland and I thought it looked very modern. Mommy said we should go to the Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast. This too was one of my favorite rides and we rode it like 3 three times. I loved making the vehicle spin around while Mommy tried to shoot at the targets. We soon got dizzy and had to get off. We next got onto the Star tours. It was awesome! They shook you around and everybody was screaming. Plus, the robot talked way too loud. So I had to cover my ears. We then got on Autopia. Mommy let me drive the car and I loved the feeling. That was my favorite ride but the line was too long to get on twice. The cool thing was that the cars were from the fifties. Our adventure in Discoveryland was over too soon but I was happy that we got to go to the other park, The Walt Disney studios.
| Rivers after getting off the Tower of Terror ride |
The second I saw those words I started screaming ”Mommy I just have to get on this ride!”. I remembered getting on the same ride with iDada in Orlando and I loved it. We rode the ride two times and after the second time my stomach was upset. I almost threw up. But I still begged to get on it one more time. After a sad goodbye to Hollywood terror Hotel we went back to Disneyland.
We went to a deli and had a delicious meal. After the deli we went to the souvenir shop and got some shirts and souvenirs. After saying goodbye to Disneyland Paris we went to the train station. Again it was crowded but this time even more crowded. Gladly we left the full station and got on the train. When we reached the hotel I was so tired I fell asleep almost immediately. But the good thing was we had a great time in Disney and I loved it.
0 Response to "20 years of making dreams come true...and counting"
Post a Comment