,
| This was Mommy's third time to visit Europe |
QUESTION:How were the airplane rides like?
ANSWER: They were Ok but not great. I slept most of the time. I watched a couple of movies - it wasn't a great selection.
QUESTION: How did you like the trip?
ANSWER: I loved it. It was a great experience to go to Europe with my Mom and my daughter. I was able to see everything through my daughter's eyes.
| Mommy thought it was great to go to Europe with her Mommy |
QUESTION: What was your favorite city?
ANSWER: I liked Vienna the best because it was clean and the architecture was beautiful. It was a bit cold and rainy but we had a good time.
| Vienna was a pleasant surprise and Mommy's favorite city |
ANSWER: My least favorite city was probably Paris.
There were too many street vendors and they were pushy and it seemed as if they would not let you enjoy the city. The city was too crowded and the hotel room was too tiny. Most of the hotels were nice except this one was very small.
QUESTION: Was there anything that you liked about Paris?
ANSWER: I liked most of the sights because they were pretty. I like the food as it was real tasty. I liked the Louve and all the art - it was amazing to see so much art in just one place.
| Mommy really liked the Sacré-Cœur in Europe |
ANSWER: I liked the chocolates we bought in Brussels. The chocolates were at Leonidas. I bought 2 and a half kilos of chocolate of every kind.
QUESTION: What was your favorite food?
ANSWER: I loved the currywurst we got in Berlin. I really like the crepes with ham and cheese from Paris. We had crepes there every other meal.
QUESTION: Afterwards, did you think that this trip was exactly what you expected?
ANSWER: I think we did a lot more than we planned to, but it was still fun. I don't think we felt rushed - except in Vienna because only stayed one day there. I wanted to spend more time in the street markets.
QUESTION: What was your favorite sight?
ANSWER: My favorite sight was the Sacre Coeur in Paris. It is the cathedral on the very top of the hill. I always like the Vatican City but I really liked the Palace in Vienna.
QUESTION: What one thing did you not do that you wish you would've done?
ANSWER: I would have really like to have seen the boys choir in Vienna. And I probably would've budgeted more than one day at the Louve.
0 Response to "Mommy's Impression of Europe"
Post a Comment