,
The last time I went to Europe I was having some crazy
thoughts. Was the ground totally different? Was the weather going to be cold?
Were the people crazy? The truth is the ground isn't different, the weather is
different in some places, and the people are NOT crazy. But this time I have
some experience. I have a new take on the trip and my goals, what I want to do
differently, and what I want to see. Last time we went to 9 different cities
and 8 different countries. This time we will go to about 18 different cities
and 6 different countries. My top 3 this year are not really what most people
would think, but I am sure that I will enjoy them just the same.
In Germany I want to go the perfume museum in Cologne. It
is called the Farina fragrance museum and I first heard about it on House Hunters. I don't really wear perfume that much but I am really interested in
how it is made. I also see myself using perfume when I get older like most
women do.
In Salzburg, Austria I want to see where the Sound of Music was shot. The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies of all time and
a classic. It was also the favorite movie of my Grandpa Lyle Breeding. So I'm sure he's excited to see his great-granddaughter learn more about his favorite move. There is a tour bus and a sing along. My favorite song is 16 going
on 17. I am really excited about this because I get to see where the Sound of Music was filmed! EE!
In Pisa, I really want to go to the leaning tower of Pisa.
I have had an interest in the leaning tower of Pisa ever since I was 8. It is
really tall, and scientists in the medieval times, used to drop heavy objects
from the top. I read that the reason it leans over is
because the ground wasn't very stable where they built it. I don't know if it
is true but it sounds like a logical answer. I want to get on the top and look
down. I love the feeling of doing that.
Last time I went to Europe, I wanted to the major landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Berlin Wall, the Colisseum, but this time I think I might enjoy looking at some of the more subtle sights.
Last time I went to Europe, I wanted to the major landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Berlin Wall, the Colisseum, but this time I think I might enjoy looking at some of the more subtle sights.
0 Response to "The Top Three Sights for my Second Tour of Europe"
Post a Comment