,
![]() |
| When I got home, I wanted to try on dresses but Jet Lag took over |
When I got home I was so excited. There were a lot of things I wanted to do. I wanted to play with Sugar. I wanted to show Dada all my trinkets I bought in Europe. I also wanted to try on my dresses. And I wanted to look at all the photos. But the Jet lag bug bit me.
Even a few days later the jet lag was still bad. Mommy wanted to take a 2 hour nap but we wound up sleeping for 13 hours. Can you believe that?
Jet lag is different for everyone but this a list of what it caused for me.
- Waking up at 2 in the morning
- Ate when I was not supposed too
- I was cranky - Mommy was also in a really bad mood and she was tired
- I had Headaches
- Grandma really had a bad case of jet lag even though she slept peacefully on the plane.
- She still had it 5 full days after we got back to Houston.
Next time I will try to solve the jet lag problem by doing simple things like drinking lots of water and taking no naps. But the main thing is to sleep according to the clock.

0 Response to "It's not bed bugs....it's the JET LAG BUG!"
Post a Comment